Sunday 18 March 2012

Week 3's work

This week I chose to do  light vs dark. I shot Anthea while she was playing with her light box. I had trouble this week with photographing her playing and the movement. A number of the shots had blurring in them due to her moving while she was playing. Looking at the last shot it would have been nice to take the container out but as Anthea was still playing I left it there.

This one I found so hard, three shots! I had several practise shots just around the house. As hubby is over your way in NY I had to find something to shot when Anthea was happy and I did not need the extra pair of hands, so we went to the park. I over exposed this shot, should I have shaded the lens? It is good to practise not just shooting and shooting but I am not really happy with this.

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with those chubby little cheeks! I love her hat in that last photo too. It is hard with only 3 shots, isn't it? I did a test shot before my 3 to make sure my exposure was on... I hope that wasn't cheating. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling! I like how she is lit up in the 2nd shot. She looks like she is really concentrating on what to do next.

    ReplyDelete