Monday 26 March 2012

Week 4's work

I have been taking mostly pictures of the little one so I thought it about time to take some of the hubby. I remember as a girl I used to like my dad shaving. Little one is no different and so I thought I would take some photos of hubby shaving.
Now in our bathroom we have horrible lights with not much natural light either (we also need our roof repainted but we won't talk about that.). 

The self portrait I found hard.  I used the timer mode on the camera for the photos. I had trouble focusing where I wanted it to be then running up into the shot. What I did learn was I need heaps of practise and I don't look great at the end of the day when I still have washing to do, morning tea to make for play group and my own dinner to eat!

2 comments:

  1. I like your perspectives. And I agree, it is hard to use the timer to get a self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great perspectives on both photos!

    ReplyDelete